Toribash
Original Post
buy and sell problem
3 days ago i send Cooliozore a vampire torso but i get no request from him (because i want to sold him the vampire torso) and i buyed a few days ago by and another player a marine left foot motion trail for 400tc and get no request.but my 2th problem is that i the name of the seller of the marine foot motion trail forget had and i all my massages deletes have.
Last edited by Mike2k5; Oct 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
3 days ago i send Kanibul a vampire torso but i get no request from him (because i want to sold him the vampire torso) and i buyed a few days ago by and another player a marine left foot motion trail for 400tc and get no request.but my 2th problem is that i the name of the seller of the marine foot motion trail forget had and i all my massages deletes have.

poor deleted massages xD

just PM him, give him some time, and did you tell him or just send the money?

also check your private messages in the top right, you might have gotten one from him.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
coolizoore
the name of the buyer is coolizoore but i get no request from him i want my vampire torso from him back he send me no money it is now 2 weeks ago. please help me i send it already in edit but i think they wouldn t see it so i now post it xD
its now 5 weeks ago and nobody help me i want my vampire torso back from coolizoore

THX
Last edited by Mike2k5; Oct 29, 2008 at 09:34 PM.