Ranking
Original Post
Account Problem
For The Last Few Days Iv Noticed Things Like Me Getting Higher Qi For No Reason Since I Didnt Play. That Was Thursday.
And Today All My PMs Are Gone.
Iv Also Noticed A New Thread By Me?
And Aload Of New Crap Iv Never Seen Before.
Im Going To Ask Can A Admin Or Mod Suspend My Account For One Week Untill I Find Out Whats Going On Because I Looked Into One Of My Posts And I Noticed Somone Saying I Hacked Them Yet Iv Never Met CookishMan Before.

REVISED VERSION:
For the last few days I’ve noticed things like me getting higher Qi for no reason since I didn’t play. That was Thursday.
And today all my PMs are gone.
I’ve also noticed a new thread by me.
And a load of new crap I’ve never seen before.
I’m going To ask can an admin or Mod to suspend my account for one week until I find out what’s going on because I looked into one of my posts and I noticed someone saying I hacked them yet I’ve Never met CookishMan before.

~Cindermomo

Thankyou Cinder i was just in a rush to type it that was all because im concerned
Last edited by Demonkiller; Oct 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM.
well i dont have a virus scanner so it could also be a keylogger since my msn has had new added people on it the only gaming account of mine tht isnt edited at all is my ijji 1

---
Does anyone know a virus scanner thats free for the first 30days so i can do a quick scan
Last edited by Demonkiller; Oct 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM.
I suggest buying Kaspersky , Avast or something else.
If you want something free,get AVG 7.5,although I'm totally against the idea of an Av,simply because there are online file scanners,all av's do is slow your computer down. But they're useful when You don't know what to scan.