Toribash
Original Post
First replay
Hey, My name is Inpetus.
I'm delighted to be a part of this community and I thought I'd show off in my toribash replay making debut.
This is a tricking replay and even though I am new to this I want brutal criticism from people who know their shit. Not ratings from players who are as new as i am.
Thanks guys and again, Delighted to be here.
Attached Files
Vis Aeternal.rpl (134.1 KB, 24 views)
For how new you are I am rather impressed. If you keep up the work and try to learn from those who have done tricking or have experience in sp making replays I honestly believe you will go far. Most beginners don't know how to stand up, so keep at it.
Thanks Muun and Aiona.
I think I'll turn this into a replay thread and post more replays.
I'm glad you think I have potential.
Very good, even for me that would be decent.

Keep up with that fluid realism appearance.

I suggest you learn a flip other than a back flip, learn different spins and such.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9/10. I really liked that powerful spin at the end. The other flips are pretty standard. Almost looks like something I saw once before, I thought it was stolen at first. Hope its not, if it's yours, It is really good, it would be decent for me. (I suck though)
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
9/10. I really liked that powerful spin at the end. The other flips are pretty standard. Almost looks like something I saw once before, I thought it was stolen at first. Hope its not, if it's yours, It is really good, it would be decent for me. (I suck though)

I would never steal a replay...

And thanks chaco, Im trying new options but I need the basics
-----
Listening to Chaco I opened toribash.exe today with a new goal, master at least three flips in perfect combination.
A headache and a half later I unveil to you.
Motus Mortiferum.
Please give me some feedback.
Attached Files
Motus Mortiferum.rpl (120.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Inpetus; Jul 26, 2013 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump