Toribash
Original Post
Nickname with 3 letters
Is it possible to change nickname to one with 3 letters?
I was saving tc for it but someone told me that it's not possible anymore(
Nope, impossible to buy a namechange to it, unless you used to have a 3 letter name but changed it to imempty
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nope, you can't have a 3 letter name change.

Changes such as "Day" were done by hampa, who, pretty much doesn't read the rules and stuff.

but its even possible to create 3 letter nicknames in forums, wth?
should be possible to get a rename with 3 letters
When creating an account your username must be atleast 3 letters long

When namechaning your name must be atleast 4 letters long
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
When creating an account your username must be atleast 3 letters long

When namechaning your name must be atleast 4 letters long

Yeah no, every name lately made should be 4 letters or longer, the only way to create a 3 letter name nowadays is by making a name using the 4.6 client or something, not sure whether it's 4.6 exactly, but it's at least an old one.

Making a name in 4.9 client should be 4 letters long, making name on forums should be 4 letters long, and making a name with namechange should be 4 letters.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Nope, you can't have a 3 letter name change.

Changes such as "Day" were done by hampa, who, pretty much doesn't read the rules and stuff.

actually I believe if there is a pre-existing account that is three letters, you can take it, before I got my name changed to "Day" a person had the name but has been inactive for over 3 years so the account still existed but was not being used. I am confident that is how it works. Also my namechange was done by Erth not hampa so I think that just reinforces what I just said.

May be wrong about this not quite sure myself.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
actually I believe if there is a pre-existing account that is three letters, you can take it, before I got my name changed to "Day" a person had the name but has been inactive for over 3 years so the account still existed but was not being used. I am confident that is how it works. Also my namechange was done by Erth not hampa so I think that just reinforces what I just said.

May be wrong about this not quite sure myself.

Nah, Erth stated that the rules regarding namechanging wasn't clear back then and it was his mistake.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Grenature View Post
But how? see "box" name xD its 3 letters :/

He made his account back in 2007 when you could create three letter names.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?