Toribash
Original Post
Fastest 1 million points... and then some
Note, if the million points record is only for classic, please ignore this post. I don't think it was, but i could be wrong. Thank you.

Title of Record: Fastest 1 million points
Measurement of Record: 11 frames

Relevant Settings: I don't know, besides... 120 frames, turn=60

Mods Used: Katana

Replay of Submission: Attached

Basically, the back story is that someone made a fast katana game and i was messing around and came up with a new move... heres the result of a variation on it. Props to EvilJoker of [Dark] for being

Maybe this should be the Fastest 100 Million points. Or if theres a Fastest Billion, i've got one for that too. 11 seconds, with thanks to Mistah, its also Attached, same settings as before.

I know i'm about to get flamed from all directions, but this is really what happened. Ask the guys i mentioned if you don't believe me
Attached Files
Fastest+Mass Damage.rpl (33.0 KB, 49 views)
Fastest (2)Billion.rpl (33.9 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 3, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
under Wildbox's fastest 1 million it says mod unknown. that doesn't mean no mods.

Even if the fastest million with a katana is not legal, how about a new record for fastest billion with any mod?
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 3, 2009 at 01:53 AM.
Actually you're looking at the wrong place. It states it somewhere else in this forum and when I find it I'll quote it.

Edit: hmm can't find it. Probably wasn't stickied when the mod said it. Anyways, mods aren't accepted into the book of records because they make it too easy to accomplish something.
Last edited by Oracle; Mar 3, 2009 at 02:09 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ah, very well. I'll keep looking. But for the record, when it says that multiplayer replays are notallowable as records, do you mean 2 player or just 3 and 4 player?
And what are your thoughts on an anymod total damage record?
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 3, 2009 at 02:41 AM.