Ranking
Original Post
Verizon vs. AT&T - The War of Phone Companies
I didn't think this was deep enough to put in discussion, so yeah.
Those Verizon commercials of maps and service crap are kinda stupid and get somewhat annoying every now and then. Recently AT&T has made their own, hiring some actor (I don't know what his name is, but I know I've seen him before) saying the same crap about Verizon.
I want to know if you think this is stupid or not, and which one you really think works the best.
For me, it's Verizon because AT&T just doesn't have service where I live. Not because "their map is bigger."
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Verizon has more extensive 3G coverage. AT&T's "new map" includes ALL of their coverage and just their 3G coverage which is why it seems bigger than what Verizon claims.

tl;dr: Verizon is better etc.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Ah.
So you're saying that AT&T is a ripoff that used their gigantic money reserves to hire an actor to degrade something else that is actually better than them?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I think (based on what my dad said) that 3G is like, 3 gig or something...
I don't think I have that, just some portable modem thing or something.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Verizon lies too, On the map it shows upstate New york, And i have verizon and i dont get any service what so ever upstate.
Back from le-dead
i like at&t better because there name is cool but in an un subject related note why VIRGIN moble why not sluty moble
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
lmao but why virgin it coulda been somthin funny like whore or ho or somthing
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."