Original Post
I made a mod
Why have I not received my achievement I made a mod
-----
and don't tell me its over
cause then just take it off the achievements board
-----
and also hitting air
ive finished lots of matches with both opponents having 0 points why cant I get that either
Last edited by Quack; Sep 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
False there's still lots of achievements besides belts that are avalible
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
did you get any besides belt acheivements recently?
"i made a mod" is not working for sure, same goes for cassius clay, glass joe, hittin air, die by the sword etc.
i heard recently that those related to "win X fights in said mod" don't work either, graduating tests are not done anymore so those are out aswell, a big part of the achievements were related to some events and cannot be achieved in any other way.
I think most of the achievements aren't working due to the steam client crossover? I'm not fully certain but since that client can only watch your belt that might be the problem. If not then it's probably due to them needing more server space, remember each aspect of the game including ranks, belts, achievements, tc, items, market - all these have to be funded and with less and less people buying TC from the official store and buying it off the market for a cheaper TC - £/$ then hampa and nabi studios isn't getting funded enough for servers + wages. #ItAintFree
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
you guys should fix achivements some people like having them such as me so yeah try to work on it
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I got head hunter yesterday so yeah that one works
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!