Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] My Rank is broken
Whenever i finish a match, regardless of whether i win or lose, my rank both global and mod, goes down an equivalent amount to if i had lost. How do i fix this?
Last edited by Rai; Oct 1, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
I hope you aren't under the impression that this is some kind of motherfucking game
Ranks are a bit weird in the game. We use elo, a bit complex system, google it.
When you win your elo always goes up. And down when you lose. Then the elo decides pretty much your rank. Your elo is the number behind your rank, probs something like (1636,21) or something.

You can't fix it, just win more.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But the point is that even when i win it goes down, i won a streak of ten matches to have my rank drop by 22 during the course of it
I hope you aren't under the impression that this is some kind of motherfucking game
if you're playing against people with significantly lower rank/elo yours wont raise because you're not scoring enough elo to make it work your time, while other players are playing against players of better rank and scoring more elo. the system isnt broken
Getting a lower rank is good... If your saying you had lets say, rank 122, and by drop 22 to rank 100, you have a better rank...

i miss you ocean
thank you all for taking the time to explain to me the basics of how ranks work, because i SURE AS HELL DIDN'T KNOW, this has been completely useless but thank you for at least putting in the effort to insult my intelligence