Toribash
Original Post
Gg fail scam attempt
i'd say that either
1) you sent the items and now are trying to trick staff into 'refunding said items.
IP check should clear that up
2) actually got hacked, in which case you may just have to deal with it, most of the time they do not reimburse people who were hacked.
goodbye cruel world
Gg fail scam attempt
i'd say that either
1) you sent the items and now are trying to trick staff into 'refunding said items.
IP check should clear that up
2) actually got hacked, in which case you may just have to deal with it, most of the time they do not reimburse people who were hacked.

Um...true but there isnt any existing hack in toribash, so that option is ignored...
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
Originally Posted by yonas123 View Post
Um...true but there isnt any existing hack in toribash, so that option is ignored...

You're wrong.
Anyway since irc isn't working i suggest you pm someone with power. Fish, Siku, Risk etc.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by TheL0rd33 View Post
I PM'd Fish a few days ago about an issue i was having and he has failed to respond back

Pm Siku then
goodbye cruel world
Note, why should he PM siku? Just PMing random staffs isn't the way to get this problem solved. And I'm assuming that it wasn't him transferring those items since he posted here saying so it 'magically' moved there. Telling him to PM random people won't solve the issue.

TheL0rd33, developers and ninjas are often stacked with their own jobs and have insufficient time to deal with others. It's hard to expect Fish to pay attention to minor problems that aren't even his.

boogie, if it wasn't you who transferred those items, please file a report in the scam reports section. You could also come on IRC and let a market squid monitor your account for IP breaches. I'll leave a list of squids usually available at IRC for quick reference.

ping, phail, creati0n, thorn, yiazmat
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Confirming items have been stolen by KilerNinja.

Quickest way to sort this as I'm currently unable to do it myself would be to make a scam report (see the link Cake has provided), explain the situation & link to this thread making sure to let them know I've confirmed they've been stolen.

While you're at it change your password.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you