Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Free head texture from buying game a long time ago
Uhmm well, I bought the game for 20 bucks a long time ago and Im kinda just getting back into Toribash.. I remember something about getting a free head texture and a "+'' by your name in the game.. I'm wondering if I can still do that.. Thanks
Just put your reg key into the reg key box in the profile section of the user cp.
It should automaticaly give you a head texture.
If you don't recieve your head texture automatically in a day or so, send an email to [email protected], and ask about it there.
Please be sure to let them know what your username is, and that you have entered your key into your profile.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Okay, I entered my key and now above where you enter the key it says "Oldschooler" but I still don't have the "+'' or the head texture
It might take a day or two for everything to get set up.

If nothing happens in the next day or so, send an email to [email protected] and let them know that you've entered your reg key in your profile, and you haven't gotten the head texture or + in game after waiting a day or so, and they'll get you sorted out.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane