Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Noob needs help
I recently purchased a Textured DQ ring but I uploaded the wrong image. How do I change it? It always gives me the error "another similar image has been uploaded.0" (paraphrasing of course)
Rename the file, that should fix it.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Rename the file you're currently trying to upload to something other than the name of the first file you uploaded.

If you're still getting the error, open up the texture and try making some minor changes (change the hue of a few pixels, etc.).
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thanks. On another note, I can't seem to access the whitepaper (template) for the DQ ring texture. Do you have it?
If you can see this, then that'll do. If you can't, download here.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Sorry for the inconvenience but one more thing. Unrelated however.

How do I submit videos to the Replays list ingame?
after a rather satisfying match you are allowed to save it by pressing the F key, and typing the name of your replay.

if you feel that you want to put this replay on the internet, go to advanced options below the post reply box and click on the paper clip. then click on one of the browse links, go to the current toribash file, double click the replay folder, and look for your replay. they're alphabatised so don't worry.