Toribash
Original Post
Mac problem
Now, i do not know if this is the thread to post this in, but i keep having a problem loading Toribash on my MacBook Pro, i've sent a email to the [email protected] email, but i still want to see what the forums say, so what do you think?
it gives me this error saying Toribash quit unexpectedly, then it gives me 3 options, to ignore it, which just closes it out, to Relaunch, or to Report it to Apple, now, if i try to relaunch. it does the same thing again, i've tried to look up a fix on google with no outcome, so any help...?
Try re-downloading it and re installing. I had the same problem and I have a MacBook Pro as well. It worked for me. Good luck!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
What version of OS X are you using?
(Left click the apple, go to "About This Mac" and look right under "Mac OS X".)
Oh and the Support would have been a bit more appropriate.
Have you updated your software lately?
The Software updating thing is right under the About This Mac.
Also make sure that the application is in the Toribash Folder! And if it's not working in their, move the application into your Applications folder and try it there.
Well one problem I could think of causing this problem is that you may have installed the Windows version, why don't you go check that and if you did get the windows version go ahead and install the mac version.

-dq27

Wanna be in Blood Lake? go on our clan discussion to apply! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6417654
Originally Posted by Drmagical View Post
Sorry, I am running Mac 10.5.8 which may be the problem, i'm not sure...

That is indeed the problem, severely outdated OSX.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you