Toribash
Original Post
Toribash the movie - Part 1
You can buy muy Toribash movie for 100 credits! (150 for extras). Slainveteran, because you were sick,you can buy the movie + Extras for only 100 credits.
Re: Toribash the movie - Part 1
Yes i also need a Preveiw

Please Put a preivew Or an intro Post and then a link So people know what their buying you know..
Because just saying...

"BUY MY MOVIE ITS GREAT" That acully says nothing you need to have a preivew Or an intro or this Or it's Not gonna sell

Signed
,EmpreamKick
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
No you don't need a preview, it's from danny_the_manny :P you just need logic to know what you're expecting.
What what? In the butt.
Hello! Just to inform you danny_the_manny is banned from the forum and he will never return.When I heard of this I really did cry because danny_the_manny was my best friend and we also chat together with personal messegas.Anyway, I've been here for a while but I just wanted to tell you that he gave me the preview and he told me to take it instead. If you want you can ask hampa or another administrator that he banned him.So here's the preview.

Regards,
God_of_war

I really miss you danny_the_manny

It is just part of it. the extras and the Toribash movie

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
He's only been banned for 3 days, and it's banned from posting, not from forums, as far as i've heard.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by God_of_War
Hello! Just to inform you danny_the_manny is banned from the forum and he will never return.When I heard of this I really did cry because danny_the_manny was my best friend and we also chat together with personal messegas.Anyway, I've been here for a while but I just wanted to tell you that he gave me the preview and he told me to take it instead. If you want you can ask hampa or another administrator that he banned him.So here's the preview.

Regards,
God_of_war

I really miss you danny_the_manny

dude that was so gay...... sorry....
Mess with the best, DIE like the rest.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]