Toribash
the pot is full of poop...

anyways the second spinny was amazing you got a lot of speed and the limbs looked good not flailing and then a good landing/transition into the next flip
im dead
That was great I loved how you made all of it perfect 10/10
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
Nightin, I must say you made that one quite clear.
Were 4 little bit stiff moments.
But doesn't matter. The fact is, that you made a double butterfly twist.
I'm really amazed by that, even though you had a pretty good speed up from the 1st jump.
You've also done quite a failish jump out in the 3rd jump, then, you made a perfect landing after that. Good timing though.
Impressive replay indeed.
8,7/10.
---
Oh by the way, congratulations, you're the 1st person who has made a double b-twist.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Oh by the way, congratulations, you're the 1st person who has made a double b-twist.

Oblivion and NutHug have done it before.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Lexx

Oh by the way, congratulations, you're the 1st person who has made a double b-twist. who doesn't hack.

anyways, that replay was great, watched it 9 times or so. i for some reason felt the shoulders were stiff or wrong being but who cares that was epic. nice job. nuthug dont count for replay records.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Nightin, you didn't hack the replay.
That's the point.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
How the FUCK do you get that much speed you dirty little boy I love you. 10/10

EDIT: I keep watching this replay over and over again. Make it stop.

EDIT: Why don't you get rusty like other people. I'm still watching it.
Last edited by Ruki; Aug 25, 2011 at 03:41 AM.
[20:35] <Erth> :D