Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Teddy Bear Demon Set
Working on a set for tman, you can view wips and stuff here.

I haven't colored this wip yet, it's still in grayscale.

Wip 1

Wip 2

Last edited by jusmi; Sep 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Fucking awesome.
Good mapping. "Innovative" Idea and good shading. 3 thing to make a awesome head. (:
But try to make it with more contrast. And don't colour it like you colour the zombie one head.
Well,creative. I like to this bear details,and devil details is cool too,but it have an ''Bad'' aspect,you can add colors. this head are very good make,but i don't like to model.
Rating: 6,1/10
Kratos
Just so everyone knows, wip one is an unfinished grayscale version. I haven't added color yet.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
I think not express myself well, what I meant was to use a different method of coloring that you used in the zombie head.
This is one of your heads I like the most so far.
Loving the idea of this. Love how you depicted the teeth. The tongue is placed in a good manner.
And the contrast between the cute and horror is just epic.
The only thing I'd say that could be done better is how you have drawn ears.
They're somewhat... not like teddy ears. Though, it's not that much of a problem in general. The way you did it still works quite well.
Oh, and also fur :>
But it's just a wip.

Looking forward to see this texture finished
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
There is something wrong with the mouth. In the normal teddy, the mouth is close, in the zombie one, the mouth is open and the top teeth arrive to the nose.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I agree with Leonardo, this is awesome. Don't add colour, I think it's perfect the way it is! Remind me of really old black and white B horror movies.

Only thing tho: The horror eye doesn't look like it comes from the bear at all, maybe make the brow go in an arch or something to make it look as if it once had a ball for eye over it?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck