Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Avatar
i am making an Avatar set for myself or to sell but either way CNC as i post updates on the set please to start is part of the head
Using Photoshop CC and wacom drawing tablet

head

Head and hands there not done there both open for editing

head+hands

Here is the head with the mapping fixed and head gear added

head update

Here is the arms for the set with the new head i will be fixing the mapping on the left hand so no worrys

Arms/hands update1

hes a quick update all textures are subject to change below

updatededed

set update

set ingame

ingame gifs

Caution big gif image

Caution big gif image2

Last edited by Calamity; Apr 6, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
looks absolutely fantastic. if ever u still have it after I buy spriggan, ill grab this one off ya. keep detail on hair d00d
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
updated finished with the head may edit it when the rest of the set starts coming together

head

I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
I guess the nose is a bit wide.

Go watch the movie homie, the noses are flat-ish and long.

Also this head is absolutely amazing. I just feel like the skin is a bit too light but that's just me.
yay for backspace taking control of my browser and going back, so you get a short? version

:|

post in game pics of the front so people can see the extra too wide nose.

your chin doesn't go with the long elegant chins avatar characters often have

face structure reminds me of something.. not quite sure yet. maybe a

lion? + add smaller eyes

might as well post pics of the back to show the bad mirror job (if you mirror hair don't do it in the back at least)

eyes are too small. avatar eyes are supposed to be larger than human i thought, and yours are actually smaller than "normal" and they are kinda on the side of the face. idk how i feel about that yet.

Originally Posted by killppl View Post
finished with the head

What..

looks like you just sketched in the hair. ears also.

go study jebus' eyes and give your character some life.

its not illegal to sharpen up the top once you get done polar mapping it.

might also try add some other avatar headgear or something into the head give someone something to look at from all the 3/4 of hair viewing angles. or make your hair nice.

you also seem to do good work at the start and then just ALWAYS rush the end. just go read a book or something don't force art that's not going happen at a good level.

just things to take into consideration..
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Go watch the movie homie, the noses are flat-ish and long.

Also this head is absolutely amazing. I just feel like the skin is a bit too light but that's just me.

Yes, they are. But when it's mapped on a sphere, nose always looks a lot wider than on the flat. I'd like to see some ingame pics.
taking art requests for USD
So disappointed :/ expected an Avatar the last airbender texture. :< oh well

However it is pretty good, there could have been some shading fixes other than that it was good.