Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
no toribash folder, oh no! please help :(
when I installed Toribash 3.24 for the first time it didn't work so I re-installed it, but now there's no Toribash folder, replays, anything! how can I fix this?
Last edited by grumpyman2; May 11, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
If you have windows, you could click on "search" and type in toribash for everything and you might find the folder
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
If your on vista check C:/games/Toribash 3.24

you win

thanks very mucho grande

you get 100 tc :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
I changed from the default c:/games/ folder to program files, its just easier.

Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
yea did that too

If you're using windows vista, and install the game to program files, some game features, like seeing your purchased textures etc, may not work due to permissions issues.
Also, replays might be saved into a different folder than the replay subfolder .
That's why by default Toribash installs to the games folder.