Toribash
Original Post
how do i get the origional single player back
how do i get the game to boot up as the original multilayer, every time i load it up it uses whatever mod i used last. i can't find which mod is the one used for single player either. a little help?
Go to Setup -> Game Rules and set the mod to "classic". That should revert things to normal settings. If you want the game to set to that every time you start it up, make sure "Remember Game Rules" in Setup -> Options is unchecked.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Go to Setup -> Game Rules and set the mod to "classic". That should revert things to normal settings. If you want the game to set to that every time you start it up, make sure "Remember Game Rules" in Setup -> Options is unchecked.

there is no "classic" in the mods section
He's right, it's not in the mod list.

K, start single player then do:

/set mod classic.tbm

Start single player again & it'll be beck to normal.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
He's right, it's not in the mod list.

K, start single player then do:

/set mod classic.tbm

Start single player again & it'll be beck to normal.

still no go. it pops up with the name of the mod i was using before and it stays the same when i restart it.
Go in-game, type /set mod classic

No .tbm.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
No problem, mate.

Just PM me if ya need anything.

Lol and if your wondering I'm not a noob. I have another account that i have had since the middle of 2007 but its banned
Originally Posted by nigglet9t3 View Post
Try going to the mod section. It should be the first one :O

thats only on 3.5
there is no "classic" in 3.6