Toribash
Original Post
Its a mod, mod world
I wanted to have a place to show off some multiplayer mod replays. Feel free to add any singleplayer or multiplayer mod replays you like. I will not be posting singleplayer because, frankly, I stink against uke... xD

1. Vs Yasiou in 360 Chest Mod - Ultimate Chokeslam
2. Vs Blindragdoll667 in whipsword - Subtle headkick FTW.
3. Vs Blindragdoll667 again in whipsword - I crack the whip...
4. Vs GlacierMan in 360 - Headkick and two legs ripped without much damage.
5. Vs Wombatwiz in Catch a star - Great double catch and fight.
Last edited by Dikarika; Apr 20, 2008 at 01:32 PM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Very nice. Heres a few of mine, they're all A bit old besides Stomp.rpl
Attached Files
!instalegfun1.rpl (49.1 KB, 9 views)
!Stomp.rpl (38.3 KB, 9 views)
!UkeTrophy.rpl (41.0 KB, 8 views)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
@ Dikarika

Nice thread. I like mods. To be honest, I'm not so much for the ones that change the body-movement rules as significantly as 360 or whipsword, but that's just me. Still, my fav was the choke slam (poor yas...).

Here are two precision-style weapon replays from twin swords and leftknife mods.
Attached Files
{mMm}_more flawless fencing.rpl (65.9 KB, 12 views)
{mMm}_leftknives_disection.rpl (38.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by madmanmad; Apr 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: clerical error correction.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
@ madmanmad

Originally Posted by madmanmad View Post
Nice thread. I like mods. To be honest, I'm not so much for the ones that change the body-movement rules as significantly as 360 or whipsword, but that's just me. Still, my fav was the choke slam (poor yas...).

Here are two precision-style weapon replays from twin swords and leftknife mods.

Agreed, somewhat. Depends. Sometimes all out hilarious fun is more important than precision. But, here is some more mod replays, hopefully more to your taste.
Last edited by Dikarika; Apr 20, 2008 at 01:32 PM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Who says you have to pick and choose ^^ nice replays.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]