Toribash
Original Post
[Admin[Tc glitch lost 100k
so just yesterday i had 200k, but then if you check my trans history i never lost any of it, but now if you check my tc's i only have 99k. i have no clue what happened. But i can say Gum has the same problem.

If a TSA could look into this i'd appreciate it a lot.

EDIT: today, may 16 2011, i lost around 300tc randomly too.
Last edited by DropKick; May 17, 2011 at 05:54 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Toribash is kind of weird. I randomly had A dragon user text added to my inventory? Does any admin know what's going on?
Well I know what happen. Yesterday there was this server i forgot who the owner of the server was but he was playing with duel commands. He changed it to 10k then 100k and it was kinda laggish with the chat so when you guys tried to enter you entered the 100k duel then the server disconnected.
Wouldnt that have shown up as money taken for duels?

It doesn't show up at all in the transfer history.

edit: I have a personal interest in this since it also happened to me. Here is a pic of my transaction history to show what we mean:

big pic

edit2: Only server i went into yesterday was gmtourney. No duels for me.
Last edited by Gum; May 15, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah same, i never went into duel servers either.

Something is going on.

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I randomly lost 17k worth of items 4 days ago too. I went to my trade history, and nothing showed up...
-----
And then, an aqua primary gradient randomly popped up in my inventory. I did not even buy it.
Last edited by sham; May 18, 2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
hmm, this is really strange i bet if we asked around other people may find their stuff missing.

/bump

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
hmm, this is really strange i bet if we asked around other people may find their stuff missing.

/bump

Its being looked into. One of the admins told me he asked hampa to look into it.

Might take a while to get it sorted, lots of other stuff going on, ya know? Just be patient.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]