Toribash
Original Post
After upgrading from XP to windows 7....Need help fast!
I used to play Toribash very smooth when i was using windows xp.But when i upgraded to windows 7,the FPS drop from 30+ to 5-10.In fact a wierd menu and front bug appeared,the menu was all "uuuuuuuuuuuu" and many of the mod names changed...For example:"wushu.tbm" becomes into"wwwwwwwwwwwwwww"...And also i followed the instructions from the FAQ section,it did not work at all,all of my drivers are up to date.Please help me solve this fast so i can join my clan war

P.S I did not change any of my graphics or ram or anthing.Only upgraded to Windows 7
This fixes it.

Manually find the newest driver to your video card. If this problem occurs, they are outdated. I guess you have an ATI card as well? If yes, then you can use this tool to find the correct drivers. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
This fixes it.

Manually find the newest driver to your video card. If this problem occurs, they are outdated. I guess you have an ATI card as well? If yes, then you can use this tool to find the correct drivers. Enjoy.

I use Intel,btw...The main problem is the front problem...The FPS does not matter now...
Sorry aslaskm,i forgot to mention that i already updated my drivers.And this "problem" happened after i upgraded to windows 7,everything was fine when i was using windows XP...
Yes. Windows 7 has no integrated support for AMD drivers, which is why I really believe you have an ATI graphics card. Could you please give me your system information?