Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]If i ever say something stupid..
like "fuck you, and whoever made this site" it is not me, i swear, it is not me, i have been on this game for too long and too much just to give my membership up, so if anything it's a hacker, this guy is trying to hack me and i have proof of him.
Attached Images
Capture.JPG (56.5 KB, 39 views)
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
I don't think this should be posted here. But I can't do anything about that, I'd suggest going to at least rapid threads, or reporting him.

I don't really see how that's proof though. It just shows someone asking if that ip is fake.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

well the not connected part, i'd thought that meant i was ddosed, sorry i was confused with serious talk and support.
well i showed his ip address when right i asked him if it was fake, i was disconnected.
[EDIT]
Since i already have ip address changer softwares prepared, after i was ddosed, i restarted my router and bam, done.
add me on xfire drkzgod519, because then you know when i'm playing toribash or not.
So it's almost impossible to pose as me.
Last edited by Xer0; May 23, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
all i can say is /thread

just with youre ip he wont be able to hack you. (unless...)

+ he most likely checked youre login history.

anyway. always better to not make something happen then to fix it.
well thank god i've always use ip address changer software.
Moved to support. Be sure to use support for problems like this later or PM an admin/SMod.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Moved to support. Be sure to use support for problems like this later or PM an admin/SMod.

yeah sorry , didn't think about posting first. sorry.
Mookiefish, I would appreciate if you read the rules for the target board before moving. Make sure you do this in the future. This has nothing to do in Support, but as the thread is solved and ended, I'll close it and mark it as solved.