Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]glitch making my rank go down alot
well i was losing to this guy in judo, i suck at grabbing so i asked to change to taekkyon 500 matchframes, and 50,20 frames.
no problem but when i actually did win my rank was 29 and turned to 31 when i won?
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
It could have been a glitch. But it depends, sometimes when you do win your rank goes up a little. It happens sometimes to me.
Its not a glitch, its the new real time ranking system, if you won and a few other players won before you or faster than you or got two wins while you got one or etc.. your rank will go down because the other players are(according to the ranking system) better than you, at least at the time.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Its not a glitch, its the new real time ranking system, if you won and a few other players won before you or faster than you or got two wins while you got one or etc.. your rank will go down because the other players are(according to the ranking system) better than you, at least at the time.

well i won like 4 or 3 times when we switched mods, and still my rank kept on going up.
Then when i finally got on a winning streak, the guy quit.
Well your global rank(the one you see ingame next to your belt) is your overal rank, calculated by combining all your ranks in all the mods you have played, so if you tried some other mods and lost a bunch of times in them your rank may be 10000 in that particular mod, and in another mod it may be 2500 that would make your global rank 12500, so its pretty normal for your rank to increase even if your winning. Also what i said before.

Edit: wait used a calculator to check just now(I fail at math)so combining the ranks isn't right.....but its an approximation.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Seeing as approximately 250 players are playing at the same time, other player will win games at the same time as you, and maybe against higher ranked players. Toribash now uses an ELO rating system, so it's hard to put proper numbers on it. It's a whole lot of various factors, but in the long run, it's precise. This is not a glitch.
ah, so basically it's just my luck making my rank go down...
just...well i've got back to rank 14 today but don't think i'll be there for long.