Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Buggy point system
So there i was as usual, kickin ass as usual. But i've realised that recently, [i dunno how recent tho] I would beat the crap out of people and no matter how many times i hit them, they always seem to have more points than me... even tho I am the 1 doin the attacking and they are hardly blockin. But I dont care about that really.. it isnt important IF SOME BODY SHOTS/HEAD SHOTS GET MORE POINTS WHEN SOMEONE TOUCHES YOU COMPARED TO 1 HARD BLOW!!!

The other thing... So as usual. I've been kickin ass, and watching my points, when I also realise some more shite point bugs like MY SCORE BEING SUBTRACTED FROM 34K Headshot in first turn to 3K THEN 24K by the end of the fight when I totaled up 2 headshots kicks, and at least 2/3 body blows. Then my opponant admits that ne seen my score move backwards from 3K to 0. NOW WTH!!!

This some shite
Save a replay and show us if you have one.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Points never get subtracted. Technically, theoretically and practically it's impossible, at least. Furthermore, blows to certain joints deal more damage. Hitting the head scores much more than for example the triceps. If you indeed have a replay that proves otherwise, give it to us. This system has been waterproof till now, so I seriously doubt if there's a legitimate glitch here. If you hit the enemy with your knee or elbow or whatever, you're likely to get as much damage as you deal.