Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]What the Fuck
I play Toribash since 07 (with some time where i was inactive)... Now i join a Chat #outside, chatted with some guys i know 3 years ago and get a Ban for nothin there? i mean whats up? I only talked to people i know 3 years ago and get banned (in the chat) for no reason?

Thats really nice to say: hey "customer" fuck you bitch im 13 years old and have powers to ban..

Sry, for my bad english isnt my 1. language and that shit pissed me off...
Last edited by Shakky; May 26, 2011 at 12:27 AM.
wow, its there channel... so you mean i payed for a game where i cant use the chat because of 13years kiddys with op status in irc?...

Sry, this guy kicked me 3-4 times out from the channel... ok haha was funny. NOT... but a ban? come on...
i dont say it should matter how long i play...

but. i never got a kick or a ban from anything, i say evry game GG, im evrytime nice to the guys who ask me somethin (maybe noob question, shit happens), and than there is a kiddy with a ~ or @ in chat and can ban me without no reason?

that isnt fair and u can say what u want...

i dont wanna flame someone or so, but that shit pissed me off.

BTW. it was the first time i ever used the chat...
ya got unbanned, but doesnt matter...

that sounds like: hey "customer" look we can ban u when ever we want, haha fag...

sry cant came down?! hope thats right writen lol ^^

but hey, maybe im too old... 26 ... the most guys are maybe 11-14 -.-
IRC is NOT the forums. People control the rooms there, they can do a lot more shit than you'd like them to. You're an old schooler cool, you paid to play the game. You did NOT pay for god mode on IRC.

And yeah most of the kids are younger on here, how bout you be more mature than them and ignore them? Make your own channel if you get pissed at #outside.
Well, trust me i have no problems with younger people, my leader is 13... No problems with that...

BUT and thats not only why i payed for the game 07, its only that i have the feeling now "man shakky shut up, when u say somethin u can banned for no reason".

you know what i mean? maybe it isnt so, ok. but it seems so. and yeah maybe forum and chat isnt the same... but come on, you can get power on chat but not ingame? ...
this have nothing to do with support.....its ther irc and ther rules u cant complain about it in support..... just let it go
Ayyyy