Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]New account
1. Can i make a new account and trade items from my old account?
2. Can i make a second account and close my first account?
If you make a new acount it starts with 0 qi.
To activate its trading thingy it must have 100 qi.
Alot of your items are high qi so qi rule is in play.

You cant close the second acount.
Maybe get it banned but why do that.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. You can send the items from your old account to your new account as long as your new account has the required amount of QI (20 QI to receive items that normally don't require QI, and [x] amount of QI for items that do require QI) to receive the items.
(I.E. If you want to send a demolition force from your old account to your new account, the new account must have at least 2500 QI. If you want to send a chronos force (which requires 0 QI) from your old account to the new account, the new account must have at least 20 QI.)

2. You can't manually close the first account yourself. Usually when someone wants to close an account, they are told to send an email to [email protected] and they ask them to close it.
Last edited by firebolty; May 26, 2011 at 03:19 AM.
BAD LUCK
Actually we wouldn't close the account.

Feel free to make another account, the old one will just sit unused.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ok, and there is no problem when i trade items from my old acount to the new one? dont wanna get a ban for that lol ^^
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
1. You can send the items from your old account to your new account as long as your new account has the required amount of QI (20 QI to receive items that normally don't require QI, and [x] amount of QI for items that do require QI) to receive the items.
(I.E. If you want to send a demolition force from your old account to your new account, the new account must have at least 2500 QI. If you want to send a chronos force (which requires 0 QI) from your old account to the new account, the new account must have at least 20 QI.)

Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
ok, and there is no problem when i trade items from my old acount to the new one? dont wanna get a ban for that lol ^^

You can send the items from the old account to the new account as long as the new account has the required amount of QI.
BAD LUCK