Members

Rules

Allies

Enemies

Goals

Lost Souls Clan Special!

Donate to the Reapers' Bank

(still updating/reworking)
Last edited by UkeAssassin; Dec 8, 2015 at 01:09 AM.
Well, I'm a bit of a dope, aren't I.

While reworking the page I used a proxy site, as I was in school. The images are through that site, which is what messed them up. Once I get access to the chromebook at school tomorrow, I'll work on that.

Also, loans are up and running! Although the images aren't set up so it probably doesn't look that good anyway. I'll get to it.

As for my inactivity, my computer decided to take it's last, long sigh, and so I haven't been on much. I'm sorry about that.
A little bit.

I had to change the name and tag; i got a message from a mod about it. An old official clan had the same name and tag, so it needed to be changed. He did it free, though.
-----
[center]Couldn't wait for spring to do some spring cleaning, so I took care of a lot now.

We're doing an activity based member checkup. Make sure to check your messages!

Also, there will now be bi-weekly reports of stuff that's goin' on in the clan. It'll be more of a laid-back fun thing than anything else. Message me if you want me to put something in there.

Death Metalcore/Death/Death's Incarnates or whatever you know the clan as has a history of having some awesome peeps inside of it. Don't let this clan die out!
Last edited by UkeAssassin; Nov 9, 2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
agreed, good job bro... im sorry for my inactivity.. i should probably pay more attention to the clans im in except Wapow... Uke!... we need to war to increase the rank, if we can increase it we will be getting more requests of active members also we should try our best to become official

the event needs prizes... if people are willing to donate be sure to give them some credit in the event

advertising the event... it costs quite a bit but would be worth it... make a banner and save up the tc along with clan mates, post the banner on the forums to advertise asking for donations for prizes and entries also include a cost price to enter the event something like 250tc... that way Insane makes some tc too.. used to become official

il see how much tc i can bring up from my mates for the advert
Check out the loan system, Yadary.

And, jesus, I was not expecting to have to kick this many members. I'm not going to.

I'm extending this for one more week. Please warn any clan members you see ingame/somewhere else to go on the forums and check their messages.
I'm back, sorry I was gone for so long. At school I go from 8:00 to 4:00, on Wednesday it's to 5:15 so yeaaaa. I'm glad to be back, I should be able to be active again
RED