Original Post
[tex] some satan shit
Made a new horror head:

Its lazy and looks like an early wip but I'm hoping to go somewhere with it:

wip 3 (mapping wip)

eh

wip 2

ps cs6
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 21, 2016 at 02:49 AM.
This looks cool, although it's a little too early to make any comments on it. Only thing I've got is the eyebrow makes the expression seem a little too straight-faced for a horror head. I'm curious to see how creative you can be with the rest of the space. Carry on friend
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
This looks cool, although it's a little too early to make any comments on it. Only thing I've got is the eyebrow makes the expression seem a little too straight-faced for a horror head. I'm curious to see how creative you can be with the rest of the space. Carry on friend

Thanks man. Im actually really having trouble coming up with a cool idea for the rest of the head
You did a great job with the sunken eye depth. Possibly adding regular hair or such, and including more gorish specs. Maybe adding a tag to the ear like she's cattle

(I'm typing exactly what comes to mind)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I like the idea of this so far, tbh for a demon head maybe add an upside down cross somewhere and than some type of scars.

(that'd be the basic idea of a demon lol)

But do what you want curious to see what comes out of it.
they call me ????????????
Hey, looks great so far, but i believe the face is a bit too low and might look weird.
-----
eyes like an inch higher, nose and mouth too and closer together
Last edited by Pheature; Jul 20, 2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
Hey, looks great so far, but i believe the face is a bit too low and might look weird.
-----
eyes like an inch higher, nose and mouth too and closer together

Thanks man!

But lmao, it maps too high for me

Collab with me

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You did a great job with the sunken eye depth. Possibly adding regular hair or such, and including more gorish specs. Maybe adding a tag to the ear like she's cattle

(I'm typing exactly what comes to mind)

:V

Thanks man ! Imma steal that teared ear idea > : )

Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
I like the idea of this so far, tbh for a demon head maybe add an upside down cross somewhere and than some type of scars.

(that'd be the basic idea of a demon lol)

But do what you want curious to see what comes out of it.

I thought the 666 was satanish enough but Ill think about an upside-down cross!
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 20, 2016 at 09:57 PM.
I feel like you can add some variance in the blood e.g. some red, it all looks really brown right now

anyways, nice work
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post

here, sorry if its messy haha, hope it helps

good luck!

I got infracted for saying "thanks man "

So I guess I have to say something else:

Thanks man its really awesome, how do you get that smooth realistic feel, my art always seems to be cartoony (I use cs6 and usually only 1 brush about size 2)

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I feel like you can add some variance in the blood e.g. some red, it all looks really brown right now

anyways, nice work

Thanks. I can see where your coming from but I like the brown color it reminds me of magma color and seems like partially dried blood :V