Ranking
Original Post
Elite replay makers? (active)
Don't know how many times this thread has been made.

In your opinion, who are some of the elites in replay making? I'm not talking about just in ormo, just in your point of view.

Well, I moderate the Replays board, the Events board and I host the Nabi Replay makng championship, so I see a lot of replays from a lot of people. I have no clue who is elite, there are a lot of them nowadays. Of the people in this round of the event, I like about all of them as replay makers, so it's hard to pick a few.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Will give you some of them (friends of mine)
GamerDaPro
Qblivion AKA Oblivion94 and Oblivion
Lexx
SWEXxELITE
Jets
Luminasiun
ToriTracer
Dexter :3
KiLLerx1634 (I don't remember the numbers xD)
Leyz
Extremerun

I don't remember the others , Sorry :3
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
My favorites.
Lexx
BioEx
Dexter
Rfifan
Jets.

So those are my favorite pretty active players, honestly I think War_Hero is pretty much the best, and tamer0 is right beside him.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by TengoMan View Post
Qblivion AKA Oblivion94 and Oblivion

lol'd.

Anyway, I guess I should post more replays instead of making them and then don't post them. It has been a while.

Also, I think a lot of my favourite replay makers nowadays are inactive. The ones that aren't are in the Nabi championship. Even some of those who are
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I guess i'm considered an incative one. Damn me and my lazyness.

From the new wave of replaymakers i like the most Jaker and Lexx for realism replays.
But there aren't such great new madman makers around in my opinion, at least not as good as the old glories.
Long gone
And I'm definitely not Qblivion.

The active elite replay makers in my opinion are those who got to the current round in the Nabi event, a few who already got eliminated, and another bunch who didn't participate.
The list would be too long if we were to name them all, so my current favourites (active ones) are:
-NutHug, Nightin and Jaker for realism
-Larfen and Pulse for standard gravity (I most likely forgot about someone here, but those were the first two to pop up in my mind)
Last edited by Oblivion; Jan 13, 2011 at 09:16 PM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.