Toribash
Original Post
[T] Custom GUI Programs for things
I'm making custom GUI applications in the Java language for people who are willing to trade me items (no chronos, orc, or gladiator items), or TC.

I have some preview pictures,
but keep in mind, this is what I wanted for MY program.
The color scheme, layout, and window size are all going to be custom to you. Also, the functions I have are also for mine specifically.
So, EVERYTHING is customized to your description.
The programs will be available to use as a .jar file (For Linux/Unix) and .dmg (for Mac) files are soon to come. ]You tell me what you want on it, I put it in. These programs are made as offline programs (although you may ask me to implement a way to directly open your default browser), and will be kept as such until further notice.

Pictures

That's my entire program (constantly expanding as I get new ideas). If you think you'd want one PM me, add me on Skype or reply with EVERYTHING you want it to do, and how much TC you're willing to pay. For my EXACT program(you can change username or password), you would pay around 5k TC, or items equal to that amount of TC.

My Skype is under the "Contact Info" tab on my user page.

What items I am hoping for:
I would prefer textures. Or color items equal to the amount of TC for the program.

Best Regards,
ForceOp
Last edited by ForceOp; Dec 21, 2015 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
UPDATE: GUI looks better on all programs now being I made a slight mistake when using the GUI components.

Oh and BUMP