Toribash
Original Post
[mov]3d text :o
after some experiments with after effects I made this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcymrJlhJL4&fmt=22
:D

the "&fmt=22" at the end makes it in 720p hd. if you have slow nets, delete that part of the link.
Last edited by War_Hero; Nov 27, 2008 at 02:51 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yea, I was having a hard time clicking on the button so I just rendered it as it was. :P
Also, if anyone has any sweet models send them to me so I can try to animate them.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Thanks!
<DeadorK> fair maiden
just getting back into posting it ;o
<DeadorK> fair maiden
sent you a download link to a box model I just made. it has quite a few details, I hope 50mb isn't too big for ya
Former Item Forger
I didnt like it. It was tooo boring all it was was some word slowly rotating. Maybe make it rotate faster and more spinny and stuff like you'd see in a video game opening intro thing that says w/e
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I wouldn't call it 3d, it was a 2d text with a shadow. You should have given it some bulk.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body