Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
First attempt,youtubed.
Hi, I just found out about this game last night and I spent... 3 hours playing it. I followed the tutorial on how to get a replay video going and I think I did ok with it. I wanted to slow the video down a bit but WMM was being an ass about the folder I was saving it to, even when I changed it. So.. that's something to figure out.
I'm still getting used to the game. I haven't really mastered kicking, or anything at all really. I just remembered the steps the tutorial shows for decapitation and played around with it.

This is a really good game, very challenging and very fun to see the results when you're all done.
I've got a few replays from playing on my own and online(easiest online game ever) but this is a favorite of mine because I figured out how to throw someone's head.
I apologize for the camera spinning a bit too much in this.
Flying decapitation
Well glad to know you like the game.

It's a great time waster for when it's raining outside... Or actually... It's just a fun time waster all together. Welcome, and hope you stay a while.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should use Fraps.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
And the registered version if possible (no watermark)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..