Toribash
Original Post
Why cant we sell steam cards anymore???
Whats the reason? A ton of people are gonna be affected negatively by this, we have been able to sell steam cards for a long time now and now staff decides to take it away. If its something to do with steams TOS, i havent seen anything about it being against their terms of service to resell steam cards, so why?
you're on thin ice, pal
While I don't agree with this change, it is against steam's terms of service to begin with, plus it gives people very easy way to scam others since these transactions can't be controlled by Toribash staff. Overall most of people won't agree with it as expected, but I think it's for the better of community.

EDIT:
2nd paragraph particularly:

here

Last edited by Smaguris; Apr 28, 2017 at 08:36 PM.

reposting from Wibbles thread

Somewhat TL: DR
Instead of taking away something from the community due to scams, make policies that will limit the scams to ensure that users are getting what they pay for. Basically, don't make people who do the right thing suffer because others choose to do the wrong things and continue to do them because there are no policies in place to stop them from doing those wrong things.

get your shit together pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
75% of the time its a scam and they dont want to deal w it anymore
I used to rule the world , Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone ; I Sweep the streets I used to own.
Originally Posted by Necessity View Post
75% of the time its a scam and they dont want to deal w it anymore

is that even an accurate percentage?
no but ive been scammed by steam cards before and its a pain in the ass and i wound up losing a lot of money
I used to rule the world , Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone ; I Sweep the streets I used to own.
Its just something that community did, not staff!

if no scams, no policies!
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
This really is a kick to the balls for me

I respect that steam made it illegal I can respect that

But is paypal payment also not allowed? If so that's really bullshit
Can't we just keep this soooopppeeeerrr seekrit?
Rip me

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW