Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A Blasterpiece
This is my first replay in months so i'm very rusty.

Does it qualify as a skeet if i kick the body part rather than throwing it?
Attached Files
M-Bloody Swingin Blasterpiece.rpl (214.6 KB, 30 views)
I consider it a skeet if you kick it. Ive seen people do kick skeets. But it should be purposeful. And if you got that skeet to that body part on purpose, i praise you. That was an amazing skeet. There wasnt any power, etc. but the accuracy itself was killer.
No.
In the position i was in, i coundn't break a piece off with the skeet. So I decided to aim and it took about 20 tries.
I'm going to have to disagree with you, this is not a blasterpeice to be blunt.

There is practically NO speed at all. to me they look like a couple O' lucky shots. It was rather boring. 4/10
but I understand the rust and all. It's just weighing you down :D
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
definitely not a 4/10 more like 7/10

teh replay itself was pretty good got all the possible breaks, its just that the opener was not a particularly good choice, and there was not enough power/speed
🫷🦚🫸
Speed is a good thing. But its not important. Replays can look great without it. Like this one. It was slow. But it looked good doing it. The combo of kicks looked slowmotion. But the opener was pretty bad. I still cant get over the skeet though. 8/10
No.
Well, I agree with you it's not a Blasterpiece. If you have seen my other replay threads you would know that every name for my areplays are completely random. I look around my room and name it after somthing.