Toribash
Original Post
[S]NANO'S TORISHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am selling Marine Primary Gradient for 400.

Also, I can make head textures I am a noob at making them so they will be free if I screw up. Also, I will only charge low amounts for my heads.
Last edited by nanoflacka; Jul 22, 2008 at 07:38 PM.
We fight at sunset!
Here is a head my friend made for me. He might join the shop!

Last edited by nanoflacka; Jul 22, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
We fight at sunset!

like this. delete 2nd post.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Oh, i don't have gimp, but when school starts, I will work on the head there and I have paint at home. Thanx dude.
We fight at sunset!
I can't make it spin, but if someone would like to make all of the heads that I make spin so people can see them, they can join.
We fight at sunset!
i kin make all the heads spinny for ya. i liek using gimp.

edit:

please pm me an answer, cause i don't check the forums often. thnx
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Okay. I'll pm them to you. Thanx! For free or do u want to be payed? What about 10tc for every hundred I make? I would Probably make about at least 100 per head.
We fight at sunset!