Toribash
Original Post
Tomms Textures
Hey ppl this is my new texture shop - im unimaginative so atm ill only do custom jobs. Since ive just started heads will start at 500tc depending on the complexity of the design. Also, i'm willing to do clan heads too as specified.

Feel free to donate if you want

The above price may lower if you allow the same or similar head to be sold on.

Examples available!

Ok I've only got two atm, but more on the way. Also - As a special offer, first 5 buyers get heads for only 150tc, 100 if i'm allowed to resell. At the moment, i will do full sets but only custom ones.

Finally ive managed to get the images on - thanks brubert!

Head Count: 2

Negahead:
500tc. 450 if i can resell. Name/message can be put on as specified for 10 tc - sorry for bad quality of gif - too big a file otherwise. Colour changes available.

Ninja.
500tc. 450 if i can resell. Colour changes available.

Remember - First 5 heads go for dicounted price above!
Last edited by TwentyTwo; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:22 AM. Reason: New head
Please post examples, people want to know what quality they get.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Atm i havent made any - im unimaginative - and dont havehead tex item so i cant get examples up and running - although if i could get the money for the item i would...
1. Please dont double post, use the edit button.
2. Dont post the flat image on the forums, upload a spinny instead, if you dont know how to make them spinny, you can ask someone to do that for you or follow the tutorial, which i just found the link to: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=16891
Last edited by Brubert; Jul 25, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3