Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Question about purchasing TC by phone
Well i wanted to purchase tc by phone,because earning them in fights is really slow.I decided to buy 4k for 2.40 bg leva,but i then i decided to buy 10k and the price was 2.40 bg leva again.Is this real or is it just a bug on the website? i am from bulgaria
Last edited by hipotibor; Jul 3, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
This used to be this way in Romania. Wherever you wanted to buy 10k or 4k, you only got 4k for 2,5 USD.

Probably will do the same thing for you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It's down to Onebip & the exchange rates. They don't allow some countries to spend over a certain amount, some have a minimum they must spend etc.

Be aware that if you're not in the US you'll be at the mercy of the unstable economy. Some days you'll find that it costs next to nothing in your country, and others the price will have doubled.

Check on a site like www.xe.com to see what the exchange rate is like (eg today $1 = £0.60), it's the best way to catch a good deal on tc. And don't worry about Nabi, they'll still get the right amount of $ even if it does seem stupidly cheap at times. Infact, why not buy twice as much? ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you