Original Post
toribash glitch
I keep having glitches. here they are
1. when playining, my textures automaticly copy the other payer
2. my head texture turns white every time in play,
3. I can no longer see my own textures

plz help me.
do you have toribash 3.72?
i got the same glitches , but i downloaded toribash 3.8 , and now it is working good !

so download toribash 3.8 , thats it
I got 3.72
I try to download 3.8 for macs but every time I open it up it automaticly quits out of its self
Hagan103: as it was told before: Toribash has its new texture system: you can trade/deactivate textures now.
Due to that and some other reasons (new non hader graphics, etc) a new version has been released.
Get 3.8 here.

Due to this, you wont be able to see textures in 3.72.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

downloading now.......

it still keeps quiting out of its self, does any one know why?
It is also doing the same thing when I download gimp
Last edited by Hagan; Jul 4, 2009 at 01:28 PM.
Originally Posted by hagan103 View Post
downloading now.......

it still keeps quiting out of its self, does any one know why?
It is also doing the same thing when I download gimp

your computer might have too much stuff stored on it, delete what you dont use, free some space, may be defragment it, and try again
I dont think its the amount of too many things stored on it, I got heaps of space on my computer, and I have tried downloading lots of times but none of them have worked
i know why it quits you have a Power Pc (old macs) and the 3.8 its not out for power pc yet so if you download the Intel version (new macs) it closes it self i have the same problems all of them

about the gimp problem try downloading the Tiger(old macs) version not the Leopard (new macs) if u still have a problem wiht gimp pm i could find a way to send you the archive or something
Last edited by ShadowXD; Jul 5, 2009 at 05:31 AM.
BARNEY IS THE DEVIL