Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
TotalD:
Stop being a noob. Decisive action shall be taken if you continue to act in this manner. I will not tolerate such behavior for long.

^ see that? There is no "u" in "behavior". That means I'm an ignorant, selfish, erratic capitalist force who will not stop at being entirely out-of-line with you. I hope you understood that, it was an amusing pun.
Re: TotalD:
dont make topics about people, it isent needed oh please **** off and stop insulting people too this isent your little insult topic.

yea and im gonna wait until you can accept this and stop being such a jerk
ok well for a second there i thought this forum was decent but its just filled with people that like to hurt others bloodymess

*Edit* id doubt youd care but im sorry i dident really mean to be a pest but oh well
It's quite simple, really... the actual members of [CBK] are nice, agreeable people. I made the insult Topic so that people would have a place to flame each other, instead of doing it all over the place. It helps to be able to isolate the anger, anyway. I, myself, do not flame others. I do not like to hurt others. However, you had to go be a noob and start posting various offensive things, which I will not stand for.

Thank you for apologizing. If you wish to continue posting here, don't flame anywhere but the insult topic, don't post randomly, etc... I'm willing to forget that all of what just happened, actually just happened. Deal?