Toribash
Original Post
[S] 128 Plate Armor Textures
128 Plate Armor Textures for the Thighs and Shins.

Selling these textures I made a bit back for the: thighs,shins, stomach, and chest.

Artist: K0HTA
Size: 128
AutoBuy: 6,000TC
Min raise: 100TC
Recolor: Maybe (Not sure if I want to recolor them, will cost to recolor them though.)
Payment: Items, TC, and other decent Head Textures.

Front

Back

Side 1 (Posed)

Side 2 (Posed)

Note: I can recolor the background of the legs for free, the armor is a dark blue, but its hard to see contrasted against the black.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 25, 2015 at 06:55 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
none of the images are working for me
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
none of the images are working for me

I saw that already and just fixed them.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by Kookiie View Post

If I don't get any more offers in 24 hours they're your's or if I get bored of waiting I'll PM you to see if you still want them.

-----

Quick Update, I found the other textures that went with this and updated the pictures.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 25, 2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post

I'm actually kinda shocked this is getting offers... maybe I shouldn't have left it to collect dust on my computer...
-----
Sold to Deadmau5.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 25, 2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump