Ranking
Original Post
Getting TC.
I know there are alot of posts with the same question,and all the answers are the same>

Art.
Bet.
Tourneys.
Market.

But mine is,if I dont have any TC left,recently started using GIMP,hardly ever join a tourney,is there a chance for me for gaining TC?
Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
well. if the stuff u make in gimp is "good" yea.. if not it will be hard for u..

i would prefer saying, make some money with toruneys, like 2-5k and start marketing. best way to earn money without doing much... (like texturing is hard work!)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
And by "marketing" you mean buying low sell high?
That's what he means yes.
You could also duel, do surveys(not recommended as they barely ever pay), or actually just play in official rooms and get 10tc per win.
Alternatively buy a booster and get more tc for winning.
Back for good.
The problem is that,I dont have any TC right now since I used them all,so dueling is not option because I can always loose.Guess I'll have to win tourneys and practice my drawing skills with GIMP.
Originally Posted by aduplan View Post
The problem is that,I dont have any TC right now since I used them all,so dueling is not option because I can always loose.Guess I'll have to win tourneys and practice my drawing skills with GIMP.

i see, your first black belt. thats not quite high so u just dont got much multiplayer experience, just play and practice, until u think ure really really good. go for some duels then... maybe try to catch people on your belt...

also jea, just go in tourney win a few and start a bit marketing... and beside it just pracitce texturing. if u found out what makes the most fun (items, textures , ingame) go and perfect it ;)

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Although dueling is never safe since your enemie can leave and the same can happen with betting,I guess sometimes we just have to risk it.I'll practice Aikido,my favourite mod and join any tourneys I see.Thanks for the tips.
Originally Posted by aduplan View Post
Although dueling is never safe since your enemie can leave and the same can happen with betting,I guess sometimes we just have to risk it.I'll practice Aikido,my favourite mod and join any tourneys I see.Thanks for the tips.

well, u just have to duel the right people. not everyone will leave. betting is the savest way. but only if u got much tc to make profit... (dont be to risky!)

also what u missed are events. u can also earn tc from events. just take a look at the event board and try ur luck at one of these.

i find that the 'survey 2' option in 'earn free toricredits' always gives videos to watch for 30-40tc each, you can even use the time bar at the bottom to skip to the end, or, if the time bar is hidden, just press 9 and it will go near the end, you still get toricredits by watching 10 seconds of the video.

i find that an efficient way to earn 100-150 tc a day, all on top of winnings. if you want to win a tourney before becoming a master belt etc. try to go on at off-peak times, i got up early today (GMT 6: 30) went into the aikido tourney server, there were only brown belts and blue belts (including me, im blue) and i managed to crush them all and get myself and easy, fun 500TC
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum