Toribash
Original Post
In-game titles.
How do you get the text that appears under players names in-game?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
There are two, actually.
If you're custom belt (20k qi), you can buy an item which allows you to edit your belt to pretty much whatever you like.
The other is bounty text, which stays after someone has claimed the bounty that was on you (if person who created that bounty paid for bounty text, that is).
Note: you can't put a bounty on yourself, someone else needs to do it.
You can access bounty list via shop.
retired
I have had a bounty put on me a few weeks ago, but it has not yet been claimed. In order for the text to appear must it be claimed?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Also, the bounties were bugged for awhile so maybe that is why it didn't show or something. I know I waited for mine for a week or so and I lost alot of times.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Also, the bounties were bugged for awhile so maybe that is why it didn't show or something. I know I waited for mine for a week or so and I lost alot of times.

U can claim a bounty only with decaps. So the enemy have to decap you that he gets the reward..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
U can claim a bounty only with decaps. So the enemy have to decap you that he gets the reward..

Then how was mine claimed in aikido, no decap or even a fracture
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Then how was mine claimed in aikido, no decap or even a fracture

hmm dunno, depends when it happened? as far i know its from the beginning of this feature like that but the claim function never really worked... dunno..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
hmm dunno, depends when it happened? as far i know its from the beginning of this feature like that but the claim function never really worked... dunno..

This was a couple of days ago, you can see it in the bounty list.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat