Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Shaders
Ok today i just updated my graphics card driver so i can use sharders. And when i put on shaders on i can see Fluid Blood, Reflections and Soft shadows etc.. But the is problem is that when shaders are on i cant see Uke or Tori or my self. i dont know what to do. i reinstall toribash but the same thing keeps happening i cant see uke or tori when i have shaders on.

perating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

Card name: RADEON X300 SE 128MB HyperMemory
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: RADEON X300/X550 Series (0x5B60)

plz help.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
it did not work. here are some screenshots of what im talking about.

here is the options settings

Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Well, usually this problem occurs when your graphics card is lower than 128mb, but yours looks ok..

Might be because your card is very on-the-edge, it's basically the last version shaders support, so it might just not be good enough for the job. That's just my guess though, maybe someone else will give a better reason for this.

One question though - before this, did you always just play in non-shaders? Or did they work before?
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Well, usually this problem occurs when your graphics card is lower than 128mb, but yours looks ok..

Might be because your card is very on-the-edge, it's basically the last version shaders support, so it might just not be good enough for the job. That's just my guess though, maybe someone else will give a better reason for this.

One question though - before this, did you always just play in non-shaders? Or did they work before?

yes I always played with non-shaders before because couldnt put shaders my TB would clash. But yesterday i upated my driver and and now only problem i cant see tori or uke.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
I have the same problem, but I could run shaders on this card with the updated drivers before then I installed tinyXP beast edition, and updated everything and now I have this problem.

I had windows XP proffesional before but it got a virus.
Then that might be the reason.

Your card cant support shaders fully or at least not with that driver.
Try to uncheck every option except for shaders and try to play with the settings of your graphics card, see if that works.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Then your video card cant support shaders after all.
You could check other drivers though, sometimes the latest drivers arent the best ones.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!