Toribash
You should put some effort on actually designing it to something that makes sense, it will look alot better that way. Mapping so far doesn't look too good, for an example the blue thingie on back will look bad, unoriginal and it seems like you just put that shape there to fill out the blank space. Those shapes on lower part of the head on front will mostly be covered and your head will be left with 2 ball like shapes near tori's neck.
Also what's up with the pixelated outlines?
Put some time and planning into the mapping and it will turn out into a decent texture.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
You should put some effort on actually designing it to something that makes sense, it will look alot better that way. Mapping so far doesn't look too good, for an example the blue thingie on back will look bad, unoriginal and it seems like you just put that shape there to fill out the blank space. Those shapes on lower part of the head on front will mostly be covered and your head will be left with 2 ball like shapes near tori's neck.
Put some time and planning into the mapping and it will turn out into a decent texture.

Hey Danzos. Sorry, I'm failry new to GIMP and I don't know how to prevent pix-elated shapes .

I have been putting effort into it, I know it doesn't seem too good compared to others' work, but it's fine to Rezer and me.

This is also a WIP, so the "random shapes to fill in the blank space" will possibly be edited. Doesn't look so random to me at least.

If I could maybe get some tips, that would be wonderful.

Thanks for the CnC.

Oh -- it's also only a WIP.

Originally Posted by koor View Post
so far so good but what is it supposed to be?

Thank you. And to get a picture in your head - the V-shape in the middle is a visor, gonna change that to make it a little more clear, so I suppose it a cartoon-ish robot sort of thing.
ugly
well if it's supposed to be robot ish i suggest having some metal parts or something that makes it a bit outstanding (you know) and yes it's still a wip so i understand if u don't agree with what i'm saying right now.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post

Uh, it's an image displayed on a computer screen? The sharpness looks fine to me, it's not really that badly aliased.

I didn't test it in-game but I think it makes sense and the mapping looks fine from the image.
Originally Posted by Clockwork8 View Post
Uh, it's an image displayed on a computer screen? The sharpness looks fine to me, it's not really that badly aliased.

I didn't test it in-game but I think it makes sense and the mapping looks fine from the image.

Mapping is fine in-game:

ugly