Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Okay, 1) use different drum samples, these do not fit together at all. They seem way too dry for the bass too.

2) The intro is boring and it needs more atmosphere, add SOME other sound or more complicated rhythm there. Actually, I sort of feel this way about the whole song. Like, at every point in the song it's way too easy for me to identify every sound going on and there's not really much atmosphere at all.

3) I don't get the point of the really loud synth only part right after the intro? I mean, I don't understand why it's part of the song so... I think you should get rid of it or do something else with it

4) When you transition to something different, make another sound happen at the same time to sort of "distract"from a sudden change. Like at :45 the bass just suddenly stops and there's not really anything preceding it so the change feels really blunt.
thank you for your tips. gonna try to improve my project. But u should know that i use fl studio only since two weeks or so.
WANNA HAVE blahLOL BACK :'(
Originally Posted by qwertutzer View Post
thank you for your tips. gonna try to improve my project. But u should know that i use fl studio only since two weeks or so.

I understand, but I think all of my tips are decisions that shouldn't be related to what software you use?
It needs a huge drop to it. that is how it works.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------