Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Ryu Hayabusa - Anime
hi,
it is my third Ryu Hayabusa head and probably the last (so requested!).
Here is the preview:

preview

I feel a little lost with highlights and shadows, but it is looking okay now.
Still with something missing.
The hair and mask are left.
CnC.
Last edited by dengue; Jan 11, 2014 at 03:49 AM.
whats so interesting up at the top of my browser?

ill wait for the day when someone teaches me how to replicate this expression on a sphere while still having the eyes in the center and look good in all angles.
in my opinion the eyes and eyebrow combination look off. they are not accurately creating the expression in the link. which i believe your ryu reference had.
Yeah, I think that the mouth is wayy too wide, the eyes too big, and too far apart. The nose seems stretched too, and adding a bit more tone would be nice. You know, more definition to it and such. Fixing the mapping a bit would be nice.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
ill wait for the day when someone teaches me how to replicate this expression on a sphere while still having the eyes in the center and look good in all angles.

her heads angled downward, so do the same with the texture, lower and squash the face slightly so the eyes are just below the centre line of the texture, just have the iris' pointing in the right direction
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i like the head actually, but as everyone else said its a bit off, but i like the way your going, i made one anime head, i deleted it after i saw others on here, ya it sucked, keep it up.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
in my opinion the eyes and eyebrow combination look off. they are not accurately creating the expression in the link. which i believe your ryu reference had.

yes, chillz, with my reference I couldnt see eyebrows,
I am changing the expression later, thanks
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Yeah, I think that the mouth is wayy too wide, the eyes too big, and too far apart. The nose seems stretched too, and adding a bit more tone would be nice. You know, more definition to it and such. Fixing the mapping a bit would be nice.

It is one eyes distance between the eyes and half eye on the sides,
mouth goes to every half of the eyes, nose ends in the corner of the eyes.
I feel ok with this proportion.
Originally Posted by NINJABALLZ View Post
i like the head actually, but as everyone else said its a bit off, but i like the way your going, i made one anime head, i deleted it after i saw others on here, ya it sucked, keep it up.

thanks,
If you want to get into art you need to put more effort into things
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
her heads angled downward, so do the same with the texture, lower and squash the face slightly so the eyes are just below the centre line of the texture, just have the iris' pointing in the right direction

thanks, I guess I need a little more visible line in the center of the head on eyebrows.

First post updated,
check the new stuff.