Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Juhizz's moves
Last edited by Oracul; Nov 11, 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube
I have to say,even if it is short,this video was ultimately godlike.
The colors were so well mixed together that if you make it HD and set it fullscreen it give a very realistic impression.
The lyrics had fitting font and nice transitions and looked good mixed with the smoke.

Sir,you continue to amaze me :')
That was really nice. Good combination of a calming relaxing song and vey destructive replays. The contrast was really interesting.
beep
I enjoyed it. The only thing I would've liked to see is a victory pose or something at the end.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
That was just awesome.
I liked how you added your own effects to the song.
I like how the song collaborated with the glow effects in the video and how it contradicted the replays.
I also like how a bit of bass broke out of the song.
If only it was longer.
0:43 - 0:48 was the best.

Nice job, as usual.
Last edited by firebolty; Nov 11, 2011 at 04:57 PM.
BAD LUCK
You got some really good idea there.
But the lyrics you insert at the corners are putting away the attention from the replays.
It's nice, I enjoyed watching it. Nothing really stood out to me as impressive though, I would have liked it to be a full length video. Would have given you room to have some parts that stand out from the rest.

But all of you hipster video makers seem to think Toribash is CS:S now, meh.

I do understand that with the amount of effects that go into these clips, making full ~3 minute videos takes a long time, (especially with the switching of video editors for Twixtoring and whatnot) but these short clips are not very memorable.
Last edited by Bust3r; Nov 11, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.