Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Where should i post an account shop?
ok i wanna open an account shop but i dont know where to post it?
in the market under items?
Alot of people also make account sales places as ingame servers, so they can display the account.
I have a signature. Check out my replay thread here so I can get better and stuff. Yay!
Happy Holidays!
I'am not to sure if NABI, still supports account trading, but I beleive they will somewhat work with you if they have proof, and aren't lazy.

Use you're sig something like "Selling accounts pm me".
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
I'am not to sure if NABI, still supports account trading, but I beleive they will somewhat work with you if they have proof, and aren't lazy.

Use you're sig something like "Selling accounts pm me".

Nope I'm afraid not. We still hold the stance of not supporting or condoning the sale of accounts. You can sell them as long as you do not use the Forum or any of it's boards as a medium and are aware that we will offer no support if you are scammed.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Nope I'm afraid not. We still hold the stance of not supporting or condoning the sale of accounts. You can sell them as long as you do not use the Forum or any of it's boards as a medium and are aware that we will offer no support if you are scammed.

Oh, sorry so if a thread about account selling appears, it will be deleted, will there be charges?
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
I'd like to add some thoughts on account sales, I know many people feel as I do on this subject. I think this opinion should be expressed here in the beginners section as many people are getting their first taste of the forum here. Personally I think selling of accounts is bad for the community. People have no sense of identity with a bought account. Of course it would be a terribly hard thing to enforce a full "no selling of accounts" rule. If you buy an account you are losing out on the experience of building your own account up from scratch, why spoil your own experience. Plus you will have the baggage of whatever has been done with the account before you got hold of it. The only possible benefit of account sales I can see is that it creates monetary value to a toribash concept, this value might trickle up to money for nabi studios. The better Nabi Studios does, the more incentive the owners have to keep upgrading and refining this great game. In all I believe the problems created by account sales far outweigh the benefits. If you like toribash you should really consider not partaking in any aspect of account sales.