Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART] SaltyChinchilla's thread of shits and giggles
Gee, idk what to name this. Basically, this is going to be a thread of my shitty drawings and stuff, I hope you enjoy it. You're welcome to give criticism, but I'm not really taking this seriously.

Some animations (all done with a program called EasyToon):

A signature I made in PS CS5:

And finally, some drawings:

This was all done out of boredom, do not take it seriously. You can also make requests, asking me to draw something, I don't guarantee I will, but the drawings are free, so you have nothing to lose.
Ding ding.

C&c on the signature.

I see you tried to blend the render, although it is simple. You should blend the text a little better, and maybe even add some c4d fractals to your image. Also, a border always makes your signatures look professional.

6/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post
Ding ding.

C&c on the signature.

I see you tried to blend the render, although it is simple. You should blend the text a little better, and maybe even add some c4d fractals to your image. Also, a border always makes your signatures look professional.

6/10

Hey, thanks for the comment and taking the time to criticize.

I wasn't really trying on the signature, it's my first sig in a looong time, and it took me only like 10 minutes. I'll try making something better.
Originally Posted by Derezzed View Post
The animations were pretty good, I'd prefer Flash but Easytoon shows more skill imo.
I didn't really like the drawings though.

Thanks for the comment.

Yeah, I understand you, those drawings aren't really awesome.