Toribash
Original Post
No Connection - several "versions"
Hello everybody. Me(diehard) and my little brother (rubeneala) started playing, like a week ago. Everything went smoothly, until yesterday, when my brother told me that he cannot connect to any servers . (non of them).
Asking other players, they told me he is banned. But he isn't. The message he gets is: No Connection.

Earlier, this problem occured only when we were trying to enter the beginners server (because of our belts, i think) but now, he cannot play because of this error, bug.

He has a new account now, but the first one is still a "single player account".

Can you help me with this?
If one is banned, one will get a "No Connection" message and the ban notice/reason in the bottom-left corner. A lot of people miss this.

Also, some details would be useful, notably what OS you're using and whether your brother has an administrator account on your computer or not.

Also, note that multiaccounting is highly frowned upon in this community and may result in bannage if unexplained.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
We usually change our laptops, probably my brother and i was caught on multiaccounts. But it is not like that. The ban reason is not showed.
He can also login the forum, whitouth problem.
What OS means?
What type of computer, i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OSX, whatever Linux distro, etc..
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have 1 PC, and a Dell Inspiron 1501.
Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed on both.

I think the moderators ore operators taught that diehard and rubeneala were 1 persons account, and they banned one for multiple accounts.
If i am right, where i can request the release of the ban?
If that's the case, PM an admin and explain him, politely, the case.
Otherwise, I'd suggest checking if your Firewall is blocking Toribash and check if you are trying to get in servers with higher/lower Qi.
kungpyro, i don't know what license key i shoud enter to solve my brother's problem. All my firewalls are OFF, even my Antivirus is allowing toribash to run with no problems, i've setted port forward on my router to the ports that toribash needs, still... no idea.

About the Admins, i don't even know who they are... where i can find them?